Pokefarts Pokefarts

You really killed that joke off after the first couple seconds...lack of adequate humor. I did like the music though, if that counts :P

Admincraft Admincraft

Simplicity = Hilarity

I guess running a server has its ups and downs, doesn't it? The animation in this video is smooth and consistent; you don't have to deal with a change in style or a lack of effort because all of this flows so evenly. The audio is great, that adds even more to the enjoyable aspects and I must say I liked the mass influx of users at the end. Can this be a parable of modern online gaming? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't; whatever the case, good job on this animation and congratulations on the warm reception.

Fritt the (C) Ferret Fritt the (C) Ferret

This is indubitably a great work of art :)

The most apparent quality that this video brings to the table is the aggressive comedy that it displays so artfully. But behind the comic appearance, a larger, greater, message lies within, and I think everyone can take from it something to better their understanding of censorship and its inevitable outcomes. Obviously there won't be a grim ferret burning things down (hopefully) but the manifestation of the ferret will be there nonetheless, in the form of a government entity taking advantage of its power. This is a great animation and I think it is worthy of whatever amount of praise it is receiving.

A Chicken's Life A Chicken's Life

This is indubitably a great work of art :)

The animation, however 2D, sticks true to the graphics of Minecraft; it is smooth with rough edges and in some cases breaks the bounds of 2D and plays with the concept of 3D. The sound editing is delightful and pleasing to the ear and the ultimate cross reference of Link is paramount at least. Good job on this flash, I understand it was probably no walk in the park; but I think you can appraise its worth by the overwhelming amount of positive reviews and presence on the front page.

Mario's Date Mario's Date

Poor friends of Mario.

You should have played the Power Star Jingle when Mario's car was killing all his friends.

Two-Man Pokemon Collab Two-Man Pokemon Collab

It would be better if it were more original.

Especially with the voices and style; not everything has to be Robot Chicken based.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

The guy below me is an idiot.

What he doesn't realize is his 'pokemon awesome' video was thrown up by Pikachu in ego's pokeawesome.

In other news; fucking awesome video!