Pokefarts Pokefarts

You really killed that joke off after the first couple seconds...lack of adequate humor. I did like the music though, if that counts :P

Admincraft Admincraft

Simplicity = Hilarity

I guess running a server has its ups and downs, doesn't it? The animation in this video is smooth and consistent; you don't have to deal with a change in style or a lack of effort because all of this flows so evenly. The audio is great, that adds even more to the enjoyable aspects and I must say I liked the mass influx of users at the end. Can this be a parable of modern online gaming? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't; whatever the case, good job on this animation and congratulations on the warm reception.

Stay Gold,
Tariq

Fritt the (C) Ferret Fritt the (C) Ferret

This is indubitably a great work of art :)

The most apparent quality that this video brings to the table is the aggressive comedy that it displays so artfully. But behind the comic appearance, a larger, greater, message lies within, and I think everyone can take from it something to better their understanding of censorship and its inevitable outcomes. Obviously there won't be a grim ferret burning things down (hopefully) but the manifestation of the ferret will be there nonetheless, in the form of a government entity taking advantage of its power. This is a great animation and I think it is worthy of whatever amount of praise it is receiving.

Stay Gold,